- Build data-driven recruitment and retention plans
- Develop and implement comprehensive diligent recruitment plans and programs
- Improve retention of foster, adoptive, and kinship families
- Learn about effective recruitment and retention practices from your peers
- Partner with community stakeholders to strengthen your recruitment and retention efforts
News and Announcements
With National Adoption Month fast approaching in November, this month's newsletter provides information and resources focused on the theme of recruiting families for older youth.
In this issue, we highlight ways to help families support children during the start of a new school year and ideas for promoting collaboration between child welfare and school systems.
This issue of E-Notes provides ideas from the field and tools you can use to support your work to recruit families for Native American children in care.