- Build data-driven recruitment and retention plans
- Develop and implement comprehensive diligent recruitment plans and programs
- Improve retention of foster, adoptive, and kinship families
- Learn about effective recruitment and retention practices from your peers
- Partner with community stakeholders to strengthen your recruitment and retention efforts
News and Announcements
This free, interactive webinar will feature a panel of speakers sharing their perspectives on having effective conversations with teenagers about permanency.
In this issue, we highlight ways to help families support children during the start of a new school year and ideas for promoting collaboration between child welfare and school systems.
This issue of E-Notes provides ideas from the field and tools you can use to support your work to recruit families for Native American children in care.