- Build data-driven recruitment and retention plans
- Develop and implement comprehensive diligent recruitment plans and programs
- Improve retention of foster, adoptive, and kinship families
- Learn about effective recruitment and retention practices from your peers
- Partner with community stakeholders to strengthen your recruitment and retention efforts
News and Announcements
This month’s newsletter highlights a variety of NRCDR tools and publications on topics ranging from social media to focusing your recruitment efforts.
This issue of E-Notes highlights ways to increase the number of foster families available to meet the needs of the children and youth who require care.
This issue of E-Notes features tools and ideas that agencies can use to support foster parents in the emotionally challenging process of helping children to “go home.”