- Build data-driven recruitment and retention plans
- Develop and implement comprehensive diligent recruitment plans and programs
- Improve retention of foster, adoptive, and kinship families
- Learn about effective recruitment and retention practices from your peers
- Partner with community stakeholders to strengthen your recruitment and retention efforts
News and Announcements
This issue of E-Notes provides tools and information that states and tribes can use to support partnerships and APSR preparation, focusing on Native American children in care.
This issue of E-Notes highlights resources that can help child welfare systems strengthen their approaches for recruiting, developing, and supporting families.
This issue of E-Notes highlights new ideas from the field that states and tribes can consider adapting.